With a branded and printed PS Branded gazebo it will be your brand and product that creates awareness at the event – that is noticed and carried home by the target audience.
PS Branded prints your logo, brand and product design on strong and durable polyester.
You will deliver the design. You will decide exclusively weather to cover the whole or just a part of the tent canvas.
We print your design digitally directly on the outside tent canvas. Digital printing involves as good as no limitations on the amount of colours used (all colours are printed except shiny colours like silver and gold) and you as our client to please provide us with all the PANTONE COLOURS to ensure your prints will come out perfect. IF ARTWORK IS SUPPLIED IN CMYK OR RGB THIS WILL BE PRINTED AS UNMATCHED CMYK AND PSBRANDED WILL NOT BE KEPT LIABLE FOR ANY COLOURS THAT CAME OUT WRONG. Besides that, it is the most durable sort of print.
Do not fail to get the maximum value from your marketing budget. Turn your pop up gazebo into an effective billboard. Order your PS Branded digitally printed gazebo now!
Included in the price is a PS Branded gazebo with a full print of your design on the outside tent canvas and a FREE anchoring system and carry bag.
Portable Shade is the ultimate pop up gazebo and the no. 1 brand in more than one country. It is the result of many years of innovative product development with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in high professional quality. Portable Shade sets the standard for functional design and creates the perfect setting for any event or celebration. With over 10 years on the market and with its superior quality, Portable Shade has secured the leading position, with thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over the world. Our professional expert advice and service is an important part of the concept.
Pop up gazebo Portable Shade is a high quality pop up gazebo. It combines functional elegant design with professional quality. Portable Shade is extremely easy to set up.
PS Branded pop-up gazebos are high-quality, lightweight and portable gazebos and can be used for numerous occasions such as markets, fairs, parties, events and much more especially where you need shelter from the sun or the rain. The flexibility of the PS Branded gazebos has for many years been the professional benchmark when it comes to the perfect and easily manageable pop-up gazebo for almost any kind of event. PS Branded has for a long time, secured its leading position when it comes to PS Branded gazebos and can celebrate thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over SA.
PS Branded gazebos have been designed for both the private market as well as the professional segment. No matter what you need a PS Branded gazebos for, you are guaranteed to get them attractive prices, a wide selection, fast delivery and easy access to professional advice at psbranded.co.za. PS Branded gazebos are available in numerous sizes, designs, colours and with or without digital print. The PS Branded gazebos are easy to mount and can be mounted in approx. 60 seconds. They are easy to store, easy to transport and can be used all year round for many purposes.
• Easy set up in 60 seconds
• Professional quality
• Functional design
• Adjustable height
• Easy to store
• Easy to transport
• Expert advice and service
• Incl. practical carry bag
You can easily connect multiple PS Branded Shades with specially designed connectors and rain gutters. Find them in the Gazebo accessories category here at psbranded.com. The rain gutter is set with strong Velcro on the inside of the gazebo.
Please note that all the walls in the images must be bought separately with all Gazebos or as a standalone product.
The strong aluminium frame is made of heavy duty hexagonal tubes for maximum strength and durability. The large footplates provide stable and solid anchoring when setting up. The Portable Shade height is adjustable with 3 different positions, so it will fit exactly to your needs.
The cover is made of high quality strong polyester . It is waterproof, UV-resistant, stain-resistant and washable!
Logo print and Branding
PS Branded is branding great brands! Create maximum branding with your Portable Shade. We offer high quality heat transfer printing on sidewalls, valance and on the roof cover of your Portable Shade for optimal professional branding.
We recommend you to buy a ground bar, weight discs and our Safety Pack which contains storm straps and storm pegs to increase stability in case of windy weather. Choose sidewalls in different colours, half side panels or sidewalls with panorama windows to customise your Portable Shade even more and achieve different interesting looks.
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your PS Branded Gazebo, be sure to extent the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes (storm straps) on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your PS Branded Gazebo unattended for longer periods of time.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at sub-zero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the PS Branded warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads. When it snows, it is your responsibility to remove the snow from the roof of the structure in order to secure it from damage.